okay...not that i've been in love but a very interesting metaphor has come to mind.
what if love was like getting punched in the arm daily by your big brother.
it hurts, and you feel like you really want to cry...but you also want to be strong and ignore the throbbing. soon you might find bruises everywhere, what you thought was a minor problem now turns into little black spots, visible for everyone to see. you find that they don't go away for a while.
isn't it interesting how much you can compare to broken hearts? or just love in general? i personally think that it is OVERRATED...but thats just me.
muchlove,
Bodacious Dev.
Devyn!!! I love your blog!!! That was an amazing metaphor!!! It's like me with Prancer!! (wink wink!)You're blog is so cute!! Oh my gosh, I just love it!! LoVe YoU!!
ReplyDeleteBTW: I have a blog too! www.gwenniegirl.blogspot.com I'm thinking of maybe starting a new blog, but we'll see!
ReplyDeleteAww, i MISS YOU! text or call soon! :)
ReplyDelete