Wednesday, October 6, 2010
What can ya do?
life is never as you expect. you think you've finally figured it out, until it takes a drastic turn. you sometimes want to give up, to just lock yourself in your room forever...feel sorry for yourself forever. but what is that going to do? it won't make you or anyone around you feel better...so why? you know that sick feeling in your gut? its kinda of like what happens right before you cry. it could be an angry feeling...it could be a heartbroken feeling...it could be a feeling of total defeat. So, when your feeling that gut feeling, stop and think. and just know...that sometimes crying isn't the answer to everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Man, I just read that and that was the words I needed to hear! I was just crying about how I don't deserve moving to Virginia. That I don't deserve the hardness of the situation. My life was perfect before and now it's a piece of poo that doesn't want to come out! But you've made me realize that sometimes you just gotta eat your apples and things will be ok!!!! HAHA!! Thanks Dev!! Love ya forever!
ReplyDelete