Friday, March 23, 2012

Love and Hate.

I love it when I feel happy just because.
I hate it when I cry, and I don't know why.
I love it when the unexpected happens.
I hate it when people tell me things I already know.
I love it when I laugh really hard.
I hate it when I say something stupid.
I love when I feel confident and beautiful.
I hate when I see someone getting hurt, and can't do a thing to make it better.
I love it when people recognize me for my achievements.
I hate it when something amazing ends.
I love being with people who will laugh with me and not at me.
I hate when men don't have the decency to hold a door for you.
I love feeling relaxed.
I hate feeling stressed.
I love to sing in the shower.
I hate being humiliated.
I love getting butterflies in my stomach.
I hate the red flush in my cheeks when I get embarressed or nervous.
Most of all, however, I've come to love my life, good or bad. My family, my friends, my education, and my Heavenly Father. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment