Okay, so I'm off to a dance soon. Okay, this sounds pathetic but I'm kind of dreading it. I can see it now...all my cute and beautiful friends dancing with handsome guys, while i sit on the sidelines, watching and trying not to look as pathetic as i feel. I know, it's stupid. It's not like i don't like it...i love that my friends are so pretty, and that they get asked to dance. I just feel so inadequate to them...because they have the looks and well, i thought i was pretty...but i never get asked. Yeah, so what right? It's just a stupid dance that would be awkward anyways. That's what i always try to tell myself, and i always end up sad when it's over. Well, then why do i keep going to the dances? Ha, i have no idea. Maybe i'm just hoping that it will be different this time. That's all a girl like me has sometimes...hope.
Wow, I'm being dramatic aren't I? It's just so ridiculous, ya know? I get all dolled up, I go to the dance, and i end up staring at the perfect guy and the perfect girl sharing that perfect dance, and wish it were me. But i guess i'm not in a movie. This is real life.
"If it's not like the movies than that's how it should be."
However, on the bright side of things, i have amazing friends...i'd like to give a shout out to them. You guys are so incredibly beautiful, and always are there to support. Thanks so much for dealing with me and my pathetic-ness (: I love you guys...you know who ya are.
Muchlove,
Devyn. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment